Catit Design SmartSift is an automatic litter sifting system that takes the chore out of litter maintenance. Simple yet innovative, SmartSift's litter sifting design does the scooping for you. So you can say goodbye to your litter scooper!
To refresh the cat litter pan, all you have to do is pull the lever-it's that simple. It's so easy and mess-free, even a child can do it.
The lever activates an automated and noiseless Pull and Refresh process that quickly and efficiently refreshes the litter pan, while collecting waste in one easy operation. Clean litter is recycled back into the pan and waste clumps are deposited in a lined collection bin for easy disposal. Replenishing the litter is also easy, simply open the maintenance access door and add as needed.
SmartSift is a safe manual system, with no motorized pieces that can heat up or fail over time and no expensive electronic parts to replace. This eco-friendly feature is quiet and safe, making it very cat friendly.
SmartSift's sealed design prevents tracking and controls dust. Moreover, it comes with an integrated carbon filter to absorb odors inside the pan.
- Automatic litter sifting cat pan takes the chore out of litter maintenance
- Scoops cat litter for you-simply pull the lever
- Safe and quiet process
- No motorized pieces-no expensive parts to replace
- Sealed design minimizes tracking, provides privacy
- Integrated carbon filter absorbs odors
- A large swinging door allows cats to enter and exit easily
- Clear-view access window allows easy monitoring of litter
- Pull-out waste bin collects waste clumps for easy disposal
- Maintenance access door allows you to easily replenish litter
- Includes one biodegradable liner for the cat pan and one for the pull-out waste bin
- Suitable for cats of all sizes and clumping litters
To see Smartsift in action visit www.catitsmartsift.com
66L x 48W x 63H cm
Internal dimensions of cat pan
48L x 33W x 43H cm
Cat pan liner dimensions
47L x 39W x 25H cm
Waste bin liner dimensions
40 L x 25 W x 22 H cm
The amount of cat litter should not exceed 5kg, or 5 litres.